Account & Relationship Manager USA-CA-Sacramento-Capitol Mall/en-US/External/job/USA-CA-Sacramento-Capitol-Mall/Account---Relationship-Manager_R0012131/apply
The Associate Relationship Manager (ARM) for Wolters Kluwer (WK) CT Corporation is a highly experienced professional with a proven record of influencing and impressing customers.
He/she must be able to build strong relationships with customers, be an expert project manager, and be proactive and highly detail oriented. He/she must effectively acquire, manage, maintain and grow account relationships with demanding customers who require the highest level of client service.
The ARM is a high profile role that will work with some of CTs largest and most profitable clients. This role provides expert-level order and project management, includingdeep analysis of customer needs, proactive consultation, and management of customized order-processes. This role is pivotal in supporting our Relationship Managers (RM) as a backup contact, partnering with our service teams to help manage order workflow and at times as a main service/sales contact for customers.
He/she communicates with customers on any service issues and others concernsproviding solutions ranging from product enhancement, upgrades, and/or development. The RM helps to drive strategic plans for these clients, including reporting recommendations and developing solutions in partnership with other internal groups.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Provides concierge-level attentiveness and responsiveness to high-profile clients; maintains an exemplary understanding of CTs product and services; understands specific client needs and the broader marketplace trends; offers and explains potential solutions to clients.
- Works closely with the Relationship Managers (RM), supporting service teams and other internal resources to ensure smooth hand-off and delegation of work; monitors status of all outstanding orders and activity; accountable for on-time delivery to match customer expectations Coordinates flow of work between RM and the service teams.
- Leverages a consultative customer service approach to identify and understand customer needs, challenges, and goals so that CT can deliver a differentiated solution that is tailored to the individual customer; leads the service interface for high-profile individual-clients and provides internal guidance to others in translating those customers needs and expectations into delivery of desired customer solutions.
- Helps the Relationship Managers (RM) and service teams to customer requests through their lifecycle, by gathering information to answer customer questions (e.g., billing inquiries); provides subject matter knowledge to help customers reach business decisions (e.g., corporate filings, document retrievals, state requirements, options for forming new business entities); documents customer preferences accurately and clearly identifies trends in customer behaviors and communicates the voice-of-the-customer internally.
- Provides strategic direction and leadership for service; builds collaborative internal and external relationshipsincluding across business unitsin order to provide the best, seamless experience for the client; partners with members of the Sales and Advocacy teams to ensure that all customer interactions and initiatives are coordinated with broader account management plans.
- Participates in the maintenance and growth of business by promoting the identification of upsell/ cross-sell opportunities for the full array of CLS products and services (e.g., UCC, contract agency, international services); participating in sales calls and sales presentations with or without sales team; represents CT in face-to-face interactions with customers as a subject matter expert in areas such as registered agent services, service of process, and corporate legal services; articulates and demonstrates the value and benefit of CTs service offerings directly to customers.
- Represents Wolters Kluwer by developing and maintaining comprehensive knowledge of Wolters Kluwer products, industry trends and general business and financial acumen through various sources and initiatives; communicating Wolters Kluwer competitive advantage to customers in a compelling articulate manner in speech, writing and formal presentation; behaving in ways that demonstrate corporate core values and culture; developing professional and positive relationships with customers and colleagues; and maintaining a reputation of competence, integrity and professionalism.
Posted YesterdayFull timeR0012131
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of 4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.