Senior Bank Teller - Full Time/No Weekends (Redlands, CA)
Redlands, CA, USA
As a Teller you will represent our bank to the community and make our customers feel welcome. We are looking for people who are dependable, self-motivated and work well in a team environment. In this position, you will assist clients by providing a superior level of service with their financial transactions. You will need to be highly organized and detail oriented, with strong multitasking, problem-solving and follow-up skills.
Incumbents in this position are typically more experienced tellers who can handle the full range of retail and commercial transactions. This position may have modest approval limits, so exercising good judgment and guidance to others is critical.
- Handles deposits, withdrawals and transfers between accounts, check cashing, cashier’s checks and loan payments.
- Sensitive and responsive to the needs and priorities of both internal and external customers; identifies and takes appropriate action based on customer needs; establishes effective working relationships with customers and gains their respect and loyalty.
- Makes suggestions to current or potential customers about other services/products that may be of interest to them.
- Reconciles debits and credits for a given location over a specified period of time.
- Process deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, ATM and night drop
- Vault and ATM balancing
- Wire processing
- Holds/Stop payments
- Monthly certifications
- Account research
- New Accounts back-up
- Assist with processing and scanning of daily teller work
- Participate and contribute to the branch’s overall goals
- Be willing to train in all areas of operations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of two years of recent Teller experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Word and Excel preferred
- Good written and verbal skills required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Detail-orientated and precise in fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Spanish speaker is preferred