Regional Sales Manager
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Regional Sales Manager Job Locations US-CA-Rancho Cucamonga Req No. 2019-4570 Category Sales Type Full-Time
CO-OP Financial Services is bringing digital transformation to the credit union movement. We’re creating innovative technology solutions that help not-for-profit credit unions best serve their members and compete with the big banks. As a result, our world-class team is growing faster than ever! If you’re passionate about technology and want to be part of a purpose-driven organization, this is an exciting opportunity to provide real value and help shape the future of human-centered financial services.
We are seeking a talented Regional Sales Manager to generate net new revenue for the company in an assigned territory, selling entire CO-OP suite of products.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Leads sales of debit card processing, credit card processing, surcharge free ATM network, ATM terminal driving, Shared Branching, Call Center, and Online Bill Pay.
- Identifies net new revenue opportunities within territory and advance these new business opportunities.
- Territory planning and understanding addressable market.
- Prospects, develops and closes new business.
- Communicates with prospective Credit Union executives, conveys value proposition of CO-OP ecosystem, and develops new sales opportunities.
- Orchestrates internal resources in support of new business efforts.
- Facilitates strong working relationships within the Sales Engineering, Pricing, Contracts, and Implementations team.
- Partners with relationship management staff that own account relationships within the territory.
- Data management. Utilizes Salesforce.com extensively to manage opportunities, prospects and activities.
- Travels throughout assigned territory, visits credit unions directly, attends regional conferences and state league events, as well as other pertinent events that will advance new business conversations and opportunities.
- Travels up to 50-60% of time.
- Provides market feedback/intel that advances a continuous learning loop regarding CO-OP solutions and positioning as well as that of our competitors.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What Youll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and/or experience.
- 7 years sales experience, preferably within the financial services and payments space.
- Credit card processing, issuer experience.
- Debit card processing, issuer experience.
- Knowledge of payments networks is beneficial, as is experience within ATM and/or shared branching networks.
- Online bill payment, call center background.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organized, structured approach to business development.
- Presentation development, contract negotiation, people leadership skills.
- Ability to work well with others and make the team better.
- Ownership orientation, positive approach, good business acumen.
Why Join CO-OP?
Get ready to be part of the exciting, ever-evolving and growing credit union movement! As a CO-OP employee, you’ll have a chance to directly impact the access of financial opportunities to individuals and communities – and you’ll help drive the future of fintech at an energetic organization where contributions are valued, and innovation is championed.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Health benefits – medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS