Intake Research Clerk
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Intake Research Clerk Job Locations US-CA-Rancho Cucamonga Req No. 2019-4649 Category Business/Client Support Type Temporary
CO-OP Financial Services is bringing digital transformation to the credit union movement. We’re creating innovative technology solutions that help not-for-profit credit unions best serve their members and compete with the big banks. As a result, our world-class team is growing faster than ever! If you’re passionate about technology and want to be part of a purpose-driven organization, this is an exciting opportunity to provide real value and help shape the future of human-centered financial services.
We are seeking a talented Intake Research Clerk to provide administrative support to Dispute Resolution Analysts. Primary duties include case intake and workflow preparation of incoming cardholder dispute claims for members of CO-OP Financial Services credit unions. Also conducts initial transaction data research and review while taking limited actions on cases within network and department guidelines. Prepares dispute claims for further assessment while maintaining a high level of productivity and accuracy.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Review and process incoming cases and documents related to cardholder fraud and dispute claims.
- Provide credit union clients with confirmation within designated timeframes.
- Monitor incoming queues and prepare cases by accurately documenting cardholder details and completing workflow setup.
- Generate cardholder correspondence in accordance with regulatory and network guidelines.
- Conduct transaction research, obtaining, assessing and documenting authorization information and other data necessary for evaluation by Dispute Resolution Analysts. Take limited actions on fraud related cases.
- Report fraudulent transaction data to card associations as required.
- Confirm and update card association’s warning bulletin/exception file information when applicable.
- Enter fraud transaction data in dispute case management system for Plastic Card Claims Automation program with CUNA Mutual.
- Create timely and accurate notifications of case processing actions to credit union clients.
- Must react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Regular attendance and punctuality as a full time employee in order to daily exercise all of the essential functions.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What Youll Need to Succeed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Competence required in Microsoft Windows Word and Excel, has a good understanding of Windows and Windows based software.
- Must possess good organizational and administrative skills. The individual must also be detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Why Join CO-OP?
Get ready to be part of the exciting, ever-evolving and growing credit union movement! As a CO-OP employee, you’ll have a chance to directly impact the access of financial opportunities to individuals and communities – and you’ll help drive the future of fintech at an energetic organization where contributions are valued, and innovation is championed.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits – Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity, Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits – medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS