Configuration Analyst, Administrative, Information And Technology Industry
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Configuration Analyst II Job Locations US-CA-Rancho Cucamonga Req No. 2019-4421 Category Professional Type Full-Time
CO-OP Financial Services is bringing digital transformation to the credit union movement. We’re creating innovative technology solutions that help not-for-profit credit unions best serve their members and compete with the big banks. As a result, our world-class team is growing faster than ever! If you’re passionate about technology and want to be part of a purpose-driven organization, this is an exciting opportunity to provide real value and help shape the future of human-centered financial services.
We are seeking a talented Configuration Analyst II to interpret requirements, manage, lead and perform the duties and activities associated with daily configuration and control of processing systems in the transaction processing industry, i.e. credit, debit, loyalty, prepaid, and shared branch platforms. This position is also responsible for execution and delivery of project activities to onboard new clients, perform changes for existing clients or enhance the transactional processing environment. This role will be responsible for developing and executing end-to-end use case testing associated with operational enhancements and/or project delivery. The work of this position enables both client and CO-OP business revenue generation.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Acts as the subject matter expert on a daily basis or project basis for in-depth knowledge and understanding of the configuration and controls associated with transactional processing, i.e. credit, debit, loyalty, prepaid, and shared branch platforms.
- Prepares all the required documentation and submits to the necessary parties to implement new products, enhance existing products, or onboard new clients.
- Manages and performs the daily operational activities and/or project activities which may be identified through daily work assignment or project assignment.
- Participates on all internal or external calls related to configuration control.
- Acts as the primary contact to provide answers, perform research or any other activities required to answer questions in a timely manner.
- Acts as the liaison between any vendors or third parties to obtain information or answer questions.
- Develops and tests end-to-end user test cases related to card platform.
- Provides subject matter lead to develop end-to-end use cases and execute the test cases to test and validate configuration and controls.
- Identifies issues that may occur within the testing process and work to resolve the issues with the vendors in a timely manner to ensure critical project timelines are met.
- Escalates issues with manager, vendors when required to resolve issues or meet critical timelines.
- Develops and provides documentation as may be required to other team members.
- Performs walk-throughs of testing results to obtain necessary approvals to move forward into implementation.
- Validates implementation in production ensuring configuration and controls are working as required.
- Proactively takes the initiative to expand knowledge of the payment and regulatory environment.
- Obtains, reviews and validates daily reporting to note any issues and undertake the necessary actions to resolve.
- Develops, writes and manages associated procedures, manuals, documentation internally and externally.
- Identifies and writes new procedures or updates existing procedures.
- Prepares and provides all required documentation to vendors or third parties to deliver their change activities.
- Prepares and distributes all Association and data processing forms required for approval and certification processes for client onboarding or product enhancements.
- Leads coordination and contact for third party card platform contacts.
- Is the lead subject matter expert and holds the primary relationship with a peers at the Associations or data processor.
- Is the primary contact to open and log all operational issues, project issues related to configuration and control with any internal or external third party.
- Embraces culture of growth, change, and continuous learning.
- Mentors and coaches for the development of others and actively pursues opportunities for enhanced knowledge on platform and card systems.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What Youll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Decision making / problem solving skills.
- PC skills.
- Communication skills.
- Coaching and team building skills.
- Project management skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to apply learned operational knowledge.
- Ability to identify and handle exceptions within business policy/guidelines.
- Ability to meet customer satisfaction.
- Ability to anticipate problems, determine impact, and create solutions.
- Self-starter (ability and desire to learn).
- Research skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Quality assurance.
- Process improvement skills.
- Card System knowledge.
- Organizational skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Flexible schedules, workload and assignments.
- Able to handle escalated calls/issues.
- Able to work under pressure of time constraints and multiple priorities.
- Able to travel occasionally, which may include some out of town visits and overnight stays.
- Changes behavioral style or method of approach when necessary to the needs of the situation; Responds to change with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work activities and objectives.
- Thoroughness in accomplishing tasks. Accountable for checking information and picking up inconsistencies and mistakes. Plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Some two-way client communication via email and phone.
- Handle advanced technical troubleshooting and analysis methods. Performs med-high complexity tasks. Monitors performance/metrics.
- Socially capable - communicates and interacts confidently, reads the situation; Empathetic and can evaluate likely reactions; Collaborative.
- Applies skills and job knowledge in area of specialization; may adapt procedures, operations.
- Is able to articulate and model the culture, values and vision of the organization internally and externally.
- Modifies procedures.
- General supervision, limited/general guidance from team members; uses subject matter knowledge.
- Independently makes realistic estimates of time and resource requirements; with limited assistance is able to prioritize tasks and monitor progress through to completion.
Why Join CO-OP?
Get ready to be part of the exciting, ever-evolving and growing credit union movement! As a CO-OP employee, you’ll have a chance to directly impact the access of financial opportunities to individuals and communities – and you’ll help drive the future of fintech at an energetic organization where contributions are valued, and innovation is championed.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Health benefits – medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS