Portfolio Compliance Analyst
- Rancho Cordova, CA, USA Rancho Cordova CA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
Portfolio Compliance Analyst
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
We're currently looking for a qualified Portfolio Compliance Analyst to join our team.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Portfolio Compliance Analyst?
- Monitoring compliance with investment restrictions stipulated by a variety of sources including but not limited to Franklin Templeton Internal Policies, fund documentation, client account guidelines, and regulatory requirements.
- Maintaining and improving systems and processes that will enable the department to safeguard the business from risk of non-compliance with the aforementioned guidelines.
- Assist on self-assessment testing in conjunction with the investment adviser testing schedule.
- Project work as assigned by their supervisor or another member of the management group, aimed at improving the service provided to the business .
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- A Bachelor's degree
- Experience in the Investment Management industry and in Compliance
- Analytical skills, ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and provide timely responses
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated, independent and dedicated
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Fluent English
- Strong relationship management skills
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center
- Onsite cafeteria
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton".
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.