Inbound Sales Specialist
- Rancho Cordova, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Inbound Sales Specialist
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
As a Sales Associate, you will help drive the sales of our diverse array of product offerings and investment solutions by delivering exceptional service to financial advisors in supporting them in growing their business and servicing their clients. If you have a passion for stocks, bonds, mutual funds and investments and want to deepen your understanding of the capital markets, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We employ a comprehensive training program dedicated to your success in understanding FTI's products, as well as learning about the financial markets and asset management industry to deliver investment solutions to our financial advisors clients. The Sales team works together to provide an exceptional level of service for our clients, and we are currently looking for outstanding individuals to join our team in Rancho Cordova, California.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a person in the Sales Associate role?
- The Sales Associate is responsible for Financial Advisor telephone inquiries regarding Franklin Templeton product solutions, capital market updates, fund performance updates, portfolio construction and policies and procedures that require specialized education and advanced industry knowledge.
- Provide exceptional service to Financial Advisors by understanding their client's investment goals, objectives and risk tolerance, and articulate how our investment solutions and products can meet their needs
- Identify business development opportunities across various client contact mediums including telephone (inbound & outbound), email, and social media
- Educate advisors on our diverse product lineup, including mutual funds, ETFs, SMAs, and 529 Accounts
- Leverage internal resources to help advisors grow their business - including FTI's extensive Client and Product Marketing tools and capabilities - by understanding their unique needs and how our capabilities can provide solutions
- Utilize Client Relationship Management (CRM) technologies to help build relationships with financial advisors and drive sales
What will make you successful in this role?
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or relevant area preferred
- NASD Series 7 and 63 licensing required (must be obtained within 90 days) with training provided for eligible candidates.
- Past experience including internships in a Marketing or Sales role preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both over the phone and in person
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and have exceptional time management skills
- Recognizable desire to build a career in sales
- Ability to articulate investment ideas and discuss relevance to market professionals
- Strong knowledge of the financial services industry
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center
- Onsite cafeteria
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton".
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.