- Rancho Cordova, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 24 Feb 18 2018-02-24
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What is HR Shared Services?
Shared Services focuses on value creation through enhanced customer service delivery, improved customer satisfaction, and creating capacity within the CoEs of HR for increased strategic and business focus. Provide global support for multiple HR functions such as, Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Benefits, etc. Responsible for tier one support to employees and leaders across Franklin Templeton.
What is the HR Shared Services group responsible for?
- Assist employees in a timely manner regarding benefits, compensation, immigration, leave of absence, HR policy and procedural questions
- Support leader and employee self-service processes in Workday (HR System) by providing real time solutions support
- Liaise effectively and collaboratively with Payroll and other support teams to resolve employee queries
- Maintain appropriate level of process, program, and policy knowledge in order to assist Employees
- Updating/maintaining internal Shared Services Community process documentation
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley policies
- Support multiple HR functions with processes and projects
What experience, qualifications or skills would help you to be successful?
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Problem solving skills, focus on technology, process improvement, and continuous learning
- Outstanding listening skills with ability to navigate and consult with employees through personal and sometimes difficult circumstances
- Ability to diagnose a problem, informed by data and lead correction efforts
- Ability to multi task in a high-paced environment with competing priorities
- Adaptable to changing environment
- Drive results and is solutions-oriented
- Ability to place high priority on data integrity and security
- Ability to build credible relationships, demonstrate good judgement, and build on analytical skills
- Exceptional time management, organizational, prioritization and follow-up skills
- Working knowledge of Workday, Taleo, MS Office and case management tools is desirable
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center
- Onsite cafeteria
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton".
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.