Conduct cybersecurity assessments, security design engineering, and threat monitoring of non-IT systems, including industrial control systems (ICS), physical systems, and embedded systems. Apply basic principles, theories, and concepts, limited industry knowledge. Manage routine problems of limited scope and complexity, refer more complex issues to higher levels. Works under direct supervision.
- Experience with networking, virtualization, or operating systems
- Experience with programming languages C++, Python, Bash, or Flask
- Knowledge of Windows, Kali, Linux, Vyatta, VyOS, or SCADA protocols
- Ability to identify, analyze, and provide feedback on requirements
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in setting up Hardware in the Loop (HITL)
- Knowledge of Modbus, DNP3, OPC UA, SCADA COTS, Wonderware, MsSCADA, TopServer, or PowerWorld
- Knowledge of Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE), MBSE tools, or Model-Based Requirement Analysis (MBRA)
- MA or MS degree
- Certification Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
Data Privacy For more information on how Booz Allen uses your information, please see our .