Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Operations Manager Location US-CA-Pleasanton Job ID 2019-7050 Category Other Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is currently seeking a Operations Manager. The Operations Manager will be responsible for providing end to end operational support for Commercial Real Estate loan office.
- Obtaining due diligence items needed
- Analyzing borrower/guarantor financials
- Presenting credit approval requests to management
- Working with loan documentation department to prepare closing documents
- Negotiating documentation with clients and assuring loans are closed in accordance with bank policies and procedures
- Providing portfolio management support, preparing management reports, ensuring compliance with lending regulations and assisting management with project requests
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of directly related experience including commercial real estate, loan analysis, financial statement analysis, and loan closing experience
- Proficient knowledge of commercial lending policies, procedures, practices and documentation
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well in team environment as well as perform independently with minimum supervision
- Experience with loan systems including FIS Insight, CASH, and Laserpro preferred
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS