Financial Consultant - Greater Chicago Area
Job Description: Financial Consultant, Phones Fidelity Investments' Racial Equity & Diversity Pledge "Fidelity believes in, and is committed to, fair and consistent treatment for every associate and customer, and to creating a safe and respectful environment, in which everyone is treated with kindness, compassion and respect."
Abby Johnson | Chairman & CEO Fidelity Investments Explore new challenges in your career?
We believe your knowledge and expertise of managed portfolio products helps you gain trust with our clients. We know you will inspire client dedication and engagement to develop long-lasting positive relationships with Fidelity.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Remote Licensed Client Management Representative in the Greater Chicago area! The position is fully remote and requires you reside in the Greater Chicago area. We offer virtual interviewing and on boarding, as well as access to our virtual training and support. Full access to work from home capabilities to support our clients remotely.
Join a team that's an industry leader in innovation and invests in you with key product and service offerings, groundbreaking technology, and a world-class investment platform. We empower professional growth, flexibility and support thus enabling long-term success for you and our clients. Your desire to grow and learn within the industry will open the door to a career path full of professional rewards.
We're Looking For
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 required prior to hire
- Series 66 (63/65) and Insurance Licenses preferred (or to be obtained upon hire)
- Five years financial services experience, with 3-5 years of sales experience
- A CFP is helpful if you don't already have your CFP, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you with classes to obtain it!
of Your Role
We work collaboratively with multiple business specialists within a phone center and across a field network, we are building the best possible customer experience to meet the clients' broad range of investment needs. We fully support you with an open architecture product platform and top resources in the financial industry, while you nurture relationships with an existing client base. Your sharp focus, motivational skills and leadership qualities are prime attributes as you provide the appropriate investment solutions to existing clients and help expand the acquisition of new customers.
- You demonstrate a deep understanding of financial markets, and can effectively simplify complex financial concepts while building rapport and credibility with High Net Worth clientele
- Excellent knowledge of investment products
- Ability to thoughtfully introduce your clients to different investment strategies and bring together additional client assets while engaging in positive, client-centered discussions by using guidance tools and presenting target solutions that motivate customers to take action
- Extraordinary listening and communication skills, confident public speaking and group dynamics
- Collaborating with multiple business partners allows you to craft an unsurpassed customer experience and meet the client's broad range of investment needs
- No longer spending time on cold calls and sourcing new clients, you are able to make an impact in the lives of your clients through deepening relationships and complex financial planning
- Your integrity, insights, communication skills and meticulous planning will allow you to deliver the very best service and help customers to reach their retirement goals
- Educating customers on the technology and channels available to them to better monitor, maintain, and handle their investments
- You are developing existing relationships to retain and increase total assets and profitability
How Your Work Impacts
As the lead for the client management team, you will offer mentorship and personalized financial planning to customers over the phone, and help to extend the reach of Fidelity's brand. Fidelity has an open architecture, allowing you to provide comprehensive and complex investment solutions. At Fidelity, you'll have the support of a well-rounded team of professionals, full access to some of the best resources and tools in the industry, and a top compensation package with extraordinary benefits.
While you build relationships here, you will also be building your career! Certifications:
Series 07 - FINRA, Series 66 - FINRA Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at email@example.com or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.