Vice President of Marketing
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? VP, Marketing Location US-CA-Pasadena Job ID 31939 # Positions 1 Job Family Gov Rel Com and Marketing - Product Marketing Type Full-Time
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
This position serves as the marketing lead for consumer banking initiatives that include mortgage lending, small business banking and Southern California community initiatives in service of both the OneWest Bank and CIT brands.
Key responsibilities include:
- marketing strategy, development and implementation
- lead generation and conversion
- campaign and content creation
- project management integrating cross-functional capabilities of the Marketing and Communications team and external agencies to ensure integrated, highly effective marketing programs
The position reports to the Director of Consumer Bank Marketing and works closely with the Marketing and Communications function, as well as with the defined business client groups to develop marketing plans. The candidate should be able to coordinate across functional and business teams to create strategic and creative marketing plans and see them through to deliver desired outcomes.
- Develop and execute creative, strategic and integrated marketing plans in support of the consumer banking business with particular focus on mortgage lending, small business banking and community development in Southern California.
- Build messaging and creative briefs in support of products, programs and activation campaigns and create comprehensive launch plans to include all marketing elements and coordination with communications, sales team, digital and brand team and other partners.
- Develop and manage campaigns that drive digital engagement and conversion, as well as components conducive to a retail bank strategy and community-based sales strategy.
- Build campaigns that clearly reflect the brand in strategic positioning, visual presentation and in the content and tone of messaging.
- Work closely with Data & Analytics for ongoing analysis of and reporting on campaign results, including formal Lessons Learned and integration of learnings into future projects.
- Stays abreast of trends in financial services and marketing and including information provided by Customer Insights into strategy.
- Deliberately and actively communicates with all stakeholders, creating strong partnerships with multiple internal groups including business partners, Legal, Compliance, Technology & Operations and the rest of the Marketing & Communications team.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business, or other closely related field.
- Strong understanding of the marketing continuum and experience in multiple aspects of digital, retail and traditional marketing.
- Financial services industry background strongly preferred, mortgage and small business banking experience a plus.
- Consumer behavior and data driven thinking, analytical and articulate.
- Leadership and engagement/project management experience.
- Exceptional communications/interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a collaborative work environment across U.S. time zones.
- Solid digital skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and digital advertising program development.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced changing environment.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed CIT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: