Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Treasury Analyst Location US-CA-Pasadena Job ID 2020-7412 Category Accounting/Finance Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Treasury Analyst. The Treasury Analyst will manage daily Cash Management under the supervision of the Treasury Manager and operates within a framework of established policies and procedures. Responsibilities include execution of daily cash movements, monitoring balances and reporting, bank account management and other ad-hoc assignments and projects.. The Treasury Analyst should be able to work in a team environment as well as to operate independently for daily responsibilities and coordinate across the group to meet all necessary deadlines with impeccable quality.
- Responsible for executing and managing daily cash and liquidity positions that includes monitoring our Fed account and correspondent bank accounts balances
- Perform day to day wires transfer as needed
- Prepare journal entries for treasury transactions
- Prepare daily, monthly and quarterly reporting for Treasury activities
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations for Treasury-related accounts
- Review, monitor and report treasury positions for internal and external reporting.
- Assist with settlements of Treasury securities, repo trades and payments due on investments.
- Maintain documentation for financing, letters of credit and guarantees
- Preparing monthly and quarterly treasury reports
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Maintain policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Bachelor's degree preferably in finance, business or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to coordinate activities internally and externally
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and aptitude to further develop internal processes, specifically for cash management
- Detail oriented, willingness to identify, embrace and implement process improvement opportunities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy, multi-tasking and ability to prioritize, organize, effectively manage time and work independently with little direction and oversight to meet deadlines
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS