For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.Overview
East West Bank is seeking a Portfolio Officer. The Portfolio Officer will ensure the portfolio administration and risk management of each client relationship is in compliance with established EWB credit policy, procedure and business strategy as well as commercial and regulatory guidelines.Responsibilities
• Support RM/PM in evaluating, recommending, managing commercial real estate ("CRE") and commercial and industrial ("C&I") bank loans and other forms of bank credit.
• Support RM portfolio sizes ranging between $100MM-$200MM
• As appropriate to experience, co-manage commercial relationships by analyzing financial data to determine the merits of specific loan requests, and recommend structure
• Assist in accurately risk rating loans/credits
• Manage the renewal process by working with the Relationship Manager, the client and the credit department.
• Monitor loan repayment activities and financial condition of borrowing clients and take necessary action to collect past due accounts and ongoing repayment ability of all other accounts.
• Develop problem loan credit solutions.
• Perform other administrative duties required for the maintenance of a portfolio of clients
• Perform other duties and special projects as needed.
• Bachelor's degree or combination of education and directly related experience.
• Has 4 plus years of banking experience with a minimum of 1-2 years of direct portfolio management experience.
• Demonstrates strong underwriting and projection skills.
• Has strong understanding of credit policy and procedures and is able to accurately risk-rate loans/credits, evaluates both cash-flow and collateral-based loans/credits
• Excellent interpersonal skills with focus on quality and integrity.
Software Powered by iCIMS