Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Portfolio Manager Location US-CA-Pasadena Job ID 2019-7231 Category Other Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is currently seeking a Portfolio Manager. This role will report to the SVP/Director of
Institutional Leveraged Finance and will assist with operational aspects of the bank’s broadly
syndicated loan portfolio, including documentation and administrative functions.
- Monitor the operations of the bank’s broadly syndicated loan portfolio
- Create and update required operational documentation related to the portfolio
- Interface with Credit Supervision, Loan Operations, and other internal departments as needed
- Interface with external operational contacts as needed
- Assist with the loan trade settlement process as needed
- Comply with all applicable regulations
- Familiarity with bank loan operating systems and documentation
- Strong analytical, deductive, and communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel,Word
- Bachelor’s degree in a Finance-related area
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS