Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Operations Assistant Location US-CA-Pasadena Job ID 2020-7454 Category Other Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 125 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $44.2 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Operations Assistant. The Operations Assistant will support the Relationship Managers and their respective customers and help ensure that the operations are as effective and as efficient as possible.
- Provide and perform operational support and administrative functions as directed by the Premier Client Service team
- Interaction with external customers and internal departments via phone, email, and/or in person
- New account openings, account maintenance, filing/ document scanning, researching, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work well in independently as well as in a group environment
- Must have prior banking experience
- Ability to open new account openings
- Bachelor's degree
- Candidate must be familiar with BSA/AML requirements for new account documentation review and on-boarding
- Commercial Real Estate experience preferred
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS