Loan Assistant, Capital Markets
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Loan & Deposit Assistant - Capital Markets Location US-CA-Pasadena Job ID 2019-7162 Category Other Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Loan and Deposit Assistant for Capital Markets Group. Responsible for commercial account and loan boarding, monitoring, and providing and performing operational support and administrative functions as directed by the portfolio management team. This position will require client servicing by phone, email and/or in person.
- Work with Centralized Account Services team to open new account and problem resolution for existing accounts;
- Provide account maintenance, research, work with BSA/Compliance on approval as needed
- Coordinate set up and execution of cash management services and other related Bank products with the client.
- Direct point of contact for the client for servicing needs, as well as acting as a liaison between Clients and back office
- Act as a contact manager for non-borrowing accounts and loan clients for matters relating to other banking services.
- Resolve and respond to customer general inquiry
- Assist with portfolio management, Loan Monitoring and reporting in compliance with established guidelines.
- Assist with various administrative issues with respect to loan and deposit portfolio
- Assist relationship managers with daily customer servicing requirements
- Coordinating with internal departments to assist clients with problem solving, loan advance/payment request as needed.
- Perform other administrative duties required for the maintenance of a portfolio of clients.
- Perform other duties and special projects as needed
- Minimum 5 years of relevant banking/commercial finance company experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, banking administration or similar field is a plus but not required with relevant work experience
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products: MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Good sense of time management
- Knowledge of BSA/AML/OFAC Laws/Regulations is a plus
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS