Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Financial Consultant Associate Location US-CA-Pasadena Job ID 2020-7416 Category Wealth Management Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Financial Consultant Associate. The Financial Consultant Associate will perform administrative duties and provide support to the Financial Consultant of Wealth Management.
- Answering general queries by telephone, email or in person
- Organize and accurately maintains filing
- Help support Financial Consultant’s daily operations functions / misc. projects
- Manage Financial Consultant’s calendar (scheduling, rescheduling, travel arrangements)
- Assist Financial Consultant with client paperwork’s, compiling information for reports, printing and scanning documents.
- Help assist the Financial Consultant to create, maintain, and implement business plans designed to identify revenue growth opportunities for new and existing clients. Manage the pre-call planning process and post-meeting debriefs.
- Adheres to bank policies, regulatory agency guidelines and CE requirements.
- 2 years administrative support experience; College degree a plus
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Mandarin and/or Cantonese) a must
- Great Computer skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Strong organizational skills and must be able to prioritize work with deadlines
- Ability to obtain Series 7 and 63 within 6 months.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS