Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Sr. Compliance Analyst - Lending (SBA) Location US-CA-Pasadena
Job ID 32818
# Positions 1
Job Family Compliance - BusUnit/Product Compliance
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at .
The Sr Compliance Analyst assists the business units with the following tasks:
- Remediating any compliance or audit findings.
- Follows up on inconsistencies or issues, provides recommendations for resolution, and ensures timely adherence.
- Coordinates and may lead aspects of the distribution of compliance-related documents and/or activities to appropriate area.
- Monitors responses to ensure areas take appropriate actions within the effective date/timeframe.
- Identifies potential implementation and/or interpretation inconsistencies and notifies appropriate management.
- Develops resolutions on complex compliance-related issues and process inconsistencies and ensures timely implementation.
- Remains abreast of general legislative and regulatory trends and pertinent federal/state legislation.
- Conducts research and analysis of new and existing state/federal banking laws and regulations impacting product specifications and operating procedures.
- Represents the Compliance Department in decisions that impact the business units within the bank, relative to compliance management.
- Reviews advertisements to ensure all marketing materials are compliant with all rules and regulations.
- Reviews and assist with responding to any complaints.
- Comply with all related Federal, State and industry laws and regulations pertaining to banking.
- Knowledge of banking laws, federal and state government laws/regulations including Regulation Z, Regulation E, Regulation B, Regulation C, Regulation O, Regulation CC, RESPA, UDAAP, and Flood
- Ability to work efficiently in pressure situations and demonstrate a high level of flexibility in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple and diverse complex assignments/projects simultaneouslyKnowledge of personal computers and software applications
- Strong keyboarding and data entry skillsConsiderable knowledge of banking laws, federal and state government laws/regulations
- Strong knowledge and background in the interpretation of legislationStrong planning, organization, and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills Strong analytical ability and judgment
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
CIT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to their race or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, citizenship, immigration status, age), sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), actual or perceived gender, gender identity, gender expression or transgender (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), religion, creed, marital status, family status, domestic partnership or civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information or predisposition or carrier status (including testing and characteristics), status as a victim of domestic violence, actual or perceived status as a caregiver,military service protected veteran status, mental or physical disability, perceived disability, record of disability, medical condition, AIDS and HIV status, or any other protected characteristic established by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: