Bsa Analyst I
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? BSA Analyst I Location US-CA-Pasadena Job ID 2019-7142 Category Legal Compliance Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is currently seeking a BSA Analyst I.The BSA Analyst I reviews BSA reporting, monitoring high risk customers' activities and file SARs.
- Perform review for various types of alerts triggered through the bank's AML Monitoring system, as well as manual referrals
- Assist in conducting research, analysis, and investigation on potentially suspicious activity cases
- Prepare preliminary analysis and findings of suspicious account activity
- Performs additional duties as required
- Performs enhanced due diligence on high risk (FIU designated) customers
- 2 or more years of BSA or banking experience
- Ability to perform research on account activity and detect out of pattern behavior
- Experience with Actimize, a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Service oriented with a sense of urgency
- Strong reasoning and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS