Analyst – Real Estate Private Equity
- Pasadena, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- CMR Capital Group LLC
- 14 Feb 18 2018-02-14
CMR Capital Group (“CMR”) is a diversified, real estate investment, private fund formation, and asset management firm with investments in major cities throughout the U.S. Led by professionals from the Investment Banking, Private Equity, and Real Estate Development sectors from the United States and Asia, CMR is expanding its Los Angeles office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct financial analysis (DCF, Argus, Sensitivity, etc.) and investment scenario valuation of specified real estate projects with various funding and operating structures;
- Develop and/or keep with detailed schedule and ensure that all aspects of the project stay on task;
- Organize, file and track project documents that related to specified investment transactions, including financial and legal materials;
- Support project team and senior managers in various aspects, and main duties include collecting or compiling market data, crafting investment memo and transaction package, facilitating internal and external communications with business partners and developers, etc.;
- Communicate and maintain business relationship with outside attorneys, developers, and main duties include distributing important documents or information and ensuring all parties within a project are up-to-date.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Real Estate or Accounting, Master degree preferred;
- 2+ years working experience in the field of real estate, law, or finance;
- Bilingual in English and Chinese, and excellent written and communication skills;
- Strong ability in compiling project details, spotting issues, and supporting other workers;
- Stabilization, self-motivation, contentiousness, and discreetness required;
- Be able to work independently and/or with the team to meet tight deadlines under pressure.