Associate Product Manager
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Associate Product Manager II Location US-CA-Palo Alto
Job ID 2020-7762
Category Information Technology
Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 125 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $44.2 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
Velo () by East West BankTM is a global digital banking service owned by East West Bank. It is a fast, easy, and safe way for consumers to access premium financial products and services offered by East West Bank, as well as a source of useful tips and insights to connect customers to emerging opportunities.
East West Bank is seeking an Associate Product Manager. Digital Bank is a fast-growing start-up in stealth mode backed by East West Bank. East West Bank is devoted to digital banking innovation to bring a superior mobile banking experience to our customers-especially Chinese clients in and coming to America – and to boost the capabilities and efficiency of cross-border banking.
- Partner with development team to create innovative and industry leading products that uniquely serve EWB customers and differentiate our products from competitors (national and regional banks, emerging direct / challenger banks and FinTech start-ups)
- Own and manage specific product verticals through the end to end life-cycle for the mobile banking team
- Define/enhance product strategy, roadmap, UX/UI, feature definition and integration with 3rd parties or partners
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and document product features
- Define requirements based on user research and a deep understanding of business processes
- Present ideas and information in a simple, concise, and unambiguous manner to key stakeholders
- Lead discussions and dialogue across functional areas and management levels
- Manage testing and quality assurance efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Entrepreneurial and business mindset
- Ability to work independently, and use individual judgment to make key decisions
- Passion for understanding and solving consumer needs
- Ability to apply logical and creative thinking to solve complex business problems
- Highly motivated self-starter and fast learner
- Proven people/project leadership
- Ability to work/stay focused in an open environment with the ability to make tradeoff decisions quickly
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS