Senior Associate Management Specialist
Collateral Management Specialist - Senior Associate Irvine, California/en-US/Global/job/Irvine-California/Collateral-Management-Specialist---Senior-Associate_R-629876-1/apply
- Conduct high-level analysis in specific area of expertise, identify and resolve work-processing issues, make suggestions to streamline operations.
- Handle a variety of tasks at once.
- Manage requests from both internal and external clients.
- Work closely with business managers to ensure all activity is correctly reflected.
- Involvement in systems mechanics, maintenance and process review of various proprietary applications.
- Ongoing analysis to ensure understanding of existing clients to support organic client growth.
- Maintain records of all risk and compliance documents
- Review the transactions and reports of peers for accuracy and completeness
- Process and monitor all daily transactions to ensure adherence with all established risk and compliance policies
- Create and update daily desk procedures/job aides
- Be able to perform quality review of work performed within the team.
- Bachelors Degree with emphasis in finance or economics.
- Minimum 4+ years related work experience.
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills including expressing complex ideas and concepts.
- Computer proficient including spreadsheet and database applications.
- Understanding of Fixed Income Trading Instruments, a plus.
- Advanced Visual Basic and SharePoint skills are preferred.
Posted 4 Days AgoFull timeR-629876
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .