Senior Account Associate
Account Transitions, Senior Associate Irvine, California/en-US/Global/job/Irvine-California/Account-Transitions--Senior-Associate_R-635179/apply
Overview of the Team
State Street IMS, a division of State Street Global Services provides operations and middle office services to various investment managers. The IMS Transitions team provides client service and operational support for all portfolio events across PIMCO managed accounts. The Transitions team is often the first stop for client related requests and is responsible for executing new account setups, terminations, bank changes and In-Kind transfers.
- Process complex new account set-ups.
- Process complex custodian changes.
- Process complex In-kind Subscriptions & Redemptions.
- Process complex closing accounts.
- Build complex model accounts for Trade Floor analysis typically for transition related events.
- Address and answer all ad hoc reporting/inquiries promptly.
- Assist team members as needed.
- Support, consult and update our Clients Relationship Managers on all aspects of transition related activity.
- Anticipate, identify and resolve potential issues or roadblocks that may delay transition or impact seamless execution.
- Build and maintain relationships with Clients Relationship Management, Clients Trade Floor, Clients Legal & Compliance Departments, Custodian Banks, Brokers/Counterparties (across all fixed income, derivative and collateral product groups) and all internal IMS Departments.
- Interacts with Internal and External parties to resolve various issues and discrepancies. Key factor in company branding and reputation.
- Arranges and/or attends and participates in conference calls which can include sensitive or confidential Client interaction.
- Become and remain familiar with backup procedures when system applications and/or transmission problems arise.
- Participate in system release and disaster recovery testing
- Equivalent to a BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience.
- Subject matter expertise in at least one of the following areas of investment management : accounting/reconciliation, trade processing, pricing, trade booking and settlements experience in one or more of the following areas - fixed income, equities, derivatives, bank loans, collateral etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent math skills
- Excellent organization, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Computer proficient, including spreadsheet and database applications.
Posted 6 Days AgoFull timeR-635179
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .