Processing Manager, Consulting,Services
7782 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
This position is responsible for managing a team of report processors within a given geography, including workflow management, guidance/assistance, training, performance management and quality control.
- Manages a team of report processors, including providing guidance, assistance and training. Monitors workflow for efficiency and quality control.
- Serves as point of contact for word processing requests, distribution of workflow within the department and communications with internal clients
- Manage administrative projects, tasks and risks ensuring quality and consistent support and products.
- This includes partnering with Business Leaders and key stakeholders to define and manage business case, program and project scope, goals, budget, schedule, resources, and deliverables that support business goals, and taking appropriate steps to ensure project objectives are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provides effective leadership to employees and/or teams through: planning appropriate staffing levels; interviewing, selecting, orienting, and training; communicating performance expectations & providing feedback on performance, recognition, coaching, employee counseling reports and/or discipline including termination; creating career growth opportunities and employee development plans.
- Handles and oversees large, high visibility, and complex projects, and is liaison to management during process.
- Implementation of best practices and process improvements within an office to ensure effective and efficient services are provided and contribute to the overall success of the firm.
- Build strong relationships with Line of Business (LOB) and office location leadership to ensure constant alignment between the needs of the business and the needs of our clients, both internal and external.
- Focuses on creating a collaborative atmosphere for ideas and efficiencies and implements efficiencies to help meet business deadlines. This is inherent and part of #1 above.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years’ experience in a related field or area
- 2 or more years of management others in a similar capacity
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a department, function or group of individuals
- Ability to prepare presentations including charts, graphics and tables, speaker notes & handouts, etc. for use in proposals and reports
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with diverse Audiences
- Demonstrated ability to manage a group of individuals, support and implement change, and impact a diverse population
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of the technology tools required within assigned responsibilities
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage workflow and expectations with team members, as well as provide guidance/training as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to understand complex financial statements
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req10987 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Internal Client Service Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
Processing Other Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req10987 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Irvine, CA US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
West Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Administrative Professional Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
No ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing