Pricing Specialist - Senior Associate Irvine, California/en-US/Global/job/Irvine-California/Pricing-Specialist---Senior-Associate_R-633677-1/apply
- Conducts research and analysis of pricing issues.
- Utilizes fixed income and derivative knowledge in the resolution of pricing issues and escalates to management as required.
- Provides pricing support to client groups, including responding proactively to inquiries, and conducting pricing research and analysis.
- Monitors and follows up with vendors on pricing problems.
- Ensure validation of manual entries and accuracy of market data research to avoid errors.
- Is aware of broader internal/external business issues; applies to own role.
- Creates, executes, and reviews control queries and reports; distributes exceptions and outliers to the client for review.
- Bachelors Degree with emphasis in business, finance, economics, or math.
- Minimum 3 years related work experience.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills including expressing complex ideas and concepts.
- Computer proficient including spreadsheet (Excel) and database applications.
- Advanced macro and query building skills.
- Understanding of Derivatives and Fixed Income trading instruments.
- Prior experience working with pricing vendor terminals, websites, and software.
Posted 5 Days AgoFull timeR-633677
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .