English English (United Kingdom)
This job posting isn't available in all website languages Sign up Sign in
☰ Payroll Analyst New Real Estate 20000180 Requisition # Apply for Job Recommend to a Friend Sign Up for Job Alerts
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents. Job Description:
Under general supervision, performs analytical duties, auditing accounts, and facilitating various payroll wage verification, check and advice distribution, process documentation, and file maintenance. Some evaluation, originality or ingenuity is required.
Essential Job Duties:
- Conducts and/or assists in periodic and annual payroll audits in conjunction with state and federal regulations (Bureau of Labor Statistics, Workers Compensation, etc.).
- Process Payroll Accounting and reconcile reports prior to posting to general ledger.
- Prepares payroll reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Analyzes payroll information so as to answer questions and requests and resolve payroll discrepancies/queries.
- Conducts a final audit of all data received, entered and exchanged between the HRIS and payroll systems.
- Interfaces with HR Staff regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Validates the data integrity of new hire information performed by data entry.
- Reviews documents for completion, coordinating with appropriate HR staff to resolve issues with payroll related issues.
- Researches and resolves inquiries referring to company policies and procedures in conjunction with regulatory environment requirements.
- Assist payroll specialists with special/exception payrolls and related reporting as needed.
- Processing one or more of the following may become a focus; Unions, Garnishments, Tax, and/or banking relationships.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Minimum 4 years of professional payroll experience required. High School diploma required, BA/BS degree from a 4-year college preferred.
- Extensive W2 reconciliation
- Multi-state Payroll experience required
- Pennsylvania and Canada Payroll experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of payroll processing and time and attendance systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Previous Job Searches
UNITED STATES, CA, IRVINE
Requisition #: 19005016
© Taleo Social Sourcing. All rights reserved. 0 0