Derivative Ops Specialist, Sr. Associate Irvine, California/en-US/Global/job/Irvine-California/Derivative-Ops-Specialist--Sr-Associate_R-628580/apply
- Administer all derivative trades in investment accounting system and OTC platform accurately and timely.
- Support calculation, confirmation, audits and controls surrounding OTC Derivatives.
- Solid understanding of OTC swaps products is preferred.
- Solid understanding of the swap life cycle is preferred.
- Initiate any related incoming or outgoing payments.
- Complete various position and payment reconciliations.
- Adhere to established operating, risk, and compliance controls and standard operating procedures.
- Elevate areas of potential loss/exposure immediately and include supporting documentation.
- Serves as a technical resource to junior staff.
- Reviews and authorizes cash activity and reconciliations.
- Knowledge of downstream effects and economic impact of the different types of derivatives.
- Ability to apply industry knowledge to help other staff members.
- Bachelors Degree with emphasis in accounting, finance or economics preferred.
- Minimum 4+ years related work experience preferred.
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills including expressing complex ideas and concepts.
- Computer proficient including spreadsheet and database applications.
- Advanced Visual Basic and/or SharePoint experience a plus.
Posted 5 Days AgoFull timeR-628580
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .