Operations Manager/Vice President
Trade Operations Manager ,VP Irvine, California/en-US/Global/job/Irvine-California/Unit-Manager-VP_R-629641/apply
- Supervise daily operations and processes. Motivate staff and answer or refer time sensitive questions.
- For escalated events, may perform work activities similar to the team of employees that are being supervised.
- Identify and resolve work processing issues. Make suggestions to streamline operations and /or increase departmental efficiencies.
- Prioritize and delegate work. Responsible for quality control and validity of all data.
- Defines, prioritizes, and manages successful completion of ad hoc client requests, reports and/or projects. Ensure timeliness of deliverables and that final product meets client needs.
- Coordinate/oversee special projects and audits.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Hire, train and develop new staff. Complete performance appraisals and provide input on promotions and salary increases.
- Monitor vacations, holidays and absenteeism, overtime, and ensure adequate coverage at all times.
- Assist management in the implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Resource for monitoring, reporting and resolution of all issues.
- May perform other duties as requested.
- Responsible for risk management by ensuring staff understands all Standard Operating Procedures, Key Controls, and Client Specific Procedures.
Posted TodayFull timeR-629641
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .