Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management (GS PFM) specializes in creating personalized wealth management plans for affluent individuals and families. We give clients clarity, confidence and control over their financial decisions. Our dedicated team of advisors across approximately 100 offices throughout the U.S., develops and implements personalized plans tailored to each client's values and life goals. Our advisors offer an investment platform inclusive of products and services offered by Goldman Sachs and other third parties, including private banking and lending offerings. We consider the relationships with our clients a lifelong partnership, a partnership backed by over 150 years of Goldman Sachs providing consistency, perspective and access as our clients needs evolve.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY: The Associate, Website Marketing Manager will oversee the execution of the visitor experiences on the Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management website properties to drive engagement for the acquisition of qualified leads across desktop and mobile applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Will manage the prospective client engagement touchpoints by optimizing the roadmap and experiences for prospective personal investors and advisor/advisory firms in the digital realm.
- Define visitor journeys and optimize for highest rate of lead acquisition.
- Working closely with analytics and product teams, identify and act on opportunities to optimize website, testing results and reporting performance changes.
- Manage acquisition-focused campaign funnel on website to increase number of active visitors and visitor engagement.
- Deploy digital website tools to diagnose opportunities for visitor path optimization.
- Manage constant feedback loop from Sales, Marketing, Agencies, and workflow across the visitor experience.
- Work closely with marketing team members to prioritize and schedule authored content consistent with the strategic KPIs for the website.
- Drive from concept to execution new interactive website features.
- Deliver status reports on health of web properties to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or a related discipline required.
- Master's Degree in related field preferred.
- 5-7 years working with a broad cross-section of stakeholders to develop and manage high performing B2B and B2C acquisition based websites.
- 3-5 years in-house corporate or agency experience in Marketing (national, regional, and/or local), including 1-2 years team management.
- Prior experience in wealth management and financial advisory firms preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Firm grasp of the software development life cycle, preferably in an Agile environment
- Extensive knowledge in marketing strategies to achieve organizational objectives and ultimately strengthen our brand and generate demand for services.
- Strong understanding of market dynamics, prospective client and customer requirements
- Strong management abilities, including strategic planning and goal attainment
- Strong project management skills
- A demonstrated ability to work creatively and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment and to respond immediately to issues
- Strong verbal and written communication, with the ability to take complex concepts and communicate succinctly and accurately
- Orange County, California or Dallas, TX.