Manager, Financial Planning
English English (United Kingdom)
This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis New Real Estate 19003694 Requisition # Apply for Job Share this Job Sign Up for Job Alerts
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
This position supports the Financial Planning and Analysis Group. Provides financial analyses, management consulting, analytical decision support services, and technical expertise for a broad array of financial and operational projects and initiatives. Designs and builds sophisticated financial models based on diverse data sets, in order to facilitate strategic decision making. Interpretation and presentation of reports and analyses to senior leadership. Participates in the planning and development of company-wide financial budgets and forecasts.
Essential Job Duties:
- Performs complex financial research work and prepares analyses
- Research, compile, analyze and interpret company financial data
- Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in finance and general business conditions and other areas
- Develops and analyzes financial reports and records, making studies or recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets, revenue and expenditures
- Provide financial analysis, development budgets and accounting reports to senior managers and leadership
- Deliver formal presentations of analytic findings and recommendations to senior managers and leadership
- Conducts market research to forecast and analyze trends of general business conditions
- Evaluates present and proposed financial programs through statistical analysis and interpretation of short- and long-term trend data
- Plans and develops functional budgets
- Coordinates financial analysis matters with other departments, locations and divisions
- Ad hoc and periodic reports for departments, business lines and/or regional management
- Conducts research and preparation of financial information for acquisitions and due diligence
- Assist finance and accounting personnel on various projects as needed
- May perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Education and Experience:
Benefits and Perks:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of extensive financial analyses and data management knowledge - prior experience in the commercial real estate industry required
- Proficiency with PC applications such as Microsoft Excel and Word Experience with computerized accounting systems a plus
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Technical aptitude with strong logical, problem solving, and decision-marking skills
- Strong consulting, oral, written, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work in a complex team environment across multiple departments
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and manage tight deadlines
- Must be focused, flexible and organized
- Oracle and Hyperion experience desired
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© Taleo Social Sourcing. All rights reserved. 0 0