Salesforce Developer - Marketing Cloud
Location: Irvine, California, United States
Type of job: Permanent
Date published: 11-Sep-2019
Domain: Engineering & Technology
Job ID: 62418 Share
As a Salesforce Developer at Publicis Sapient, you will help to realize high-end technology solutions for our clients in the financial and commodities trading industry. You will lead a multidisciplinary, international project team and manage the development, design, user interface, technology integration, and site architecture management. Moreover, in this hands-on managing consultant role you will engage in business development, as well as in building and maintaining client relationships. What are we looking for in you?
Do you have the following:
- Functional development on Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) to leverage the tool to meet complex process, journey building, data integrations and reporting requirements
- Configuration and admin activities
- Design, develop, test document and deploy high quality business solutions on the platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Attend daily scrums, communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Interface with users, business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivery of complete work products
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
- Document best practices and operational procedures
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 4+ years development experience working with Salesforce
- Hands-on experience in solution design working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Strong hands-on experience in writing Apex code
- Experience in building integration with other platforms
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Admin activities
- Experience with both Visualforce and Lighting framework
- End-to end experience in Agile software development lifecycle
- Openness to travel and work at client offices.
Flexibility and mobility is required to deliver this role as there may be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients to enable delivery of the first class services we pride ourselves in.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness enables us to accelerate our clients businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com. As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200. Default Apply
? 2019 Publicis Sapient. All Rights Reserved.