Assistant Support Analyst/Vice President
Opeations Support Analyst, Assistant Vice-President Irvine, California/en-US/Global/job/Irvine-California/Opeations-Support-Analyst--Assistant-Vice-President_R-635188/apply This position is within the IMS team in Irvine, California that provides middle office services to PIMCO, the large and dynamic global fixed income investment manager. The successful candidate will join the team that manages reference data including settlement instructions and the status of market openings at custodians. The AVP will primarily be responsible for ownership of SWIFT development projects in coordination with the efforts of business and technology teams, and for serving as the escalation point for issues raised by the Operations Support team.
- Coordinate trade directive system enhancements with IT. Manage annual SWIFT Standards Release and market practice changes.
- Provide impact analysis of market changes affecting trade processing, trade directives, data management, and ALERT.
- Provide oversight and perform the same daily operations and processes of Operations Support team. Escalation point for JV Operations Support team.
- Process new market requests and maintain the country market tracking database
- Drive execution. Manage priorities including ad hoc requests and projects. Delegate effectively.
- Act as primary escalation point for issues. Exercise judgment and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Build and maintain productive relationships with client.
- Build and maintain subject matter expertise.
- Provide role model for staff for engagement, proactive problem solving, forward thinking, and collaborative approach to work.
- University/College degree in Finance, Economics or related areas of study
- Fluency in English required
- Strong attention to detail
- Curiosity and persistence
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Self-motivated with ability to take ownership of issues and to escalate effectively to management as warranted
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines and to anticipate, identify and resolve potential issues or roadblocks that may delay or impact seamless execution
You are our match if you want to work in a modern office in an open, international and multicultural team with a high degree of personal responsibility, finding your own solutions and searching for personal development within a dynamic global company. We offer not only support, guidance, training and development opportunities but also exposure to an extremely interesting and broad range of tasks within a major financial services company. Contribute with your commitment to our worldwide growing success
Posted TodayFull timeR-635188
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .