Oracle Database Administrator
Assist the US Navy with aggregating ship maintenance data from over 70 sources to provide analysis and predictive data in support of navy ship maintenance planning and budgeting. Initiate taking source data and developing a repeatable and sustainable process for import into a data lake and data mart. Coordinate quality assurance measures which identify, track, resolve and report data quality. Serve as the subject matter expert for assigned data sources, including data export, transform, and load, develop scripts for data import, quality assessments, and error handling, and work with a larger team to produce complex enterprise dashboard visualization. Leverage leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts. Contribute to the development of new principles and concepts. Work on unusually complex problems and provide highly innovative solutions.
- 7+ years of experience with developing and maintaining SQL databases, including Oracle
- Knowledge of industry standard database architectures and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Ability to conduct database troubleshooting, including data validations to ensure information is intact, correct, and accessible
- Ability to perform server maintenance, including data management, indexing, and periodic checks for data corruption issues
- Ability to enhance and improve database ETL
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Secret clearance required
- BA or BS degree in CS
- Experience with NMCI
- Knowledge of US Navy Ship Maintenance operational or data environment
- Knowledge of methods to handle data and increase system efficiency, including more complex and optimized queries, instituting best practices, and performing code reviews
- Knowledge of complex SQL commands to manage data across multiple databases and tables
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Secure Software Life Cycle Professional (CSSLP), CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP), CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+), GIAC Security Leadership Certification (GSLC), or US Navy NEC 805A Instructor Certification
Data Privacy For more information on how Booz Allen uses your information, please see our .