- Newport Beach, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- PIMCO Europe Ltd
- 20 Apr 19
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.66 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,500 employees in 14 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
The Strategic Markets group is primarily responsible for building solid internal PIMCO relationships with Account Managers, Product Strategists, Composite Management, Client Billing, Finance, and Legal professionals by responding to and managing the day-to-day fee requests and fee related inquiries, as well as perform revenue analysis and research.
Provide support and facilitate the fee request process as well as provide data and information for analytical purposes.
- Aid in the important Fee Sentry review process by assuring we have all the required components for each Fee Exception request (e.g. Exception Form, Composite Checklist, PSG Feedback, etc.)
- Aid in the annual review of the MFN (Most Favored Nations) analysis and involvement with the technology buildout
- Following up with exception request submitters for results of recent price negotiations (e.g. Win/Loss Analysis) and responsible for tracking, in a query-able format, over time
- Assist in tracking request details for historical trends analysis (e.g. channel, vulnerability, local region)
- Extract and manipulate other data in Excel to aid in revenue, ad hoc reporting and sensitivity analysis
- Gather needed data and build efficiencies over time for PIMCO
- Bachelor's degree in math, economics, business or related fields
- 0-2 years investment industry or PIMCO experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, etc.)
- Familiarity with internal applications: CM Portal, PAM, SMARTS, Fee Builder
- Maintain a strong commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Have a strong sense of honesty and integrity
- Ability to prioritize and manage a myriad of tasks at once
- Maintain a professional demeanor in both routine and highly charged environments; ability to appropriately flex responses to each situation
- Desire to contribute to and grow with the organization over time
- Display a team oriented approach
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and wellbeing of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day of employment
- 401k Savings and Retirement Plan
- Work/Life Programs such as Flexible Work Arrangements, Parental Leave & Support, Employee Assistance Plan, and Educational/CFA Certification Reimbursement Programs.
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office.