The candidate will work closely with Analytics on defining data requirements and validating the accuracy of available data. Working in a finance environment the candidate should be highly detail-oriented and should possess strong analytical abilities and quantitative background.
- Knowledge of fixed income security, pricing and risk data (Finance)
- Strong communication skills
- Project management skills/experience
- Able to work with end-users, understand their business requirements, and transform them into technical requirements Database Knowledge
- Bloomberg Desktop and add-in experience is a plus
- Manage requests relating to several applications from Analytics
- Work with different teams to define, test, validate changes