Robotics Engineering firm, developing environmental technology solutions for advanced farming machinery, seeks a senior software engineer with extensive experience developing production level big data software. Will collaborate with roboticists, researchers and software engineering to define data infrastructure for computer vision machine learning applications. Will be owner of core pieces of the Data and Machine Learning platform; components range from data model to Deep Learning and Machine Learning tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with a MS or PhD in a quantitative discipline preferred.
- 8+ years building production level software engineering environment
- Expert with Python and have experienced with compiled languages, such as C++ and Go
- Strong understanding of domain decomposition and distributed computing paradigms
- Experience in AWS or GCP ecosystem
- Experience with ML management frameworks: Airflow, Kubeflow, or ML Flow