Robotics Engineering firm, developing environmental technology solutions for advanced farming machinery, seeks a senior software engineer with extensive experience developing production level big data software. Will collaborate with roboticists, researchers and software engineering to define data infrastructure for computer vision machine learning applications. Will be responsible for data storage, transport and processing components combining data warehousing technologies inside and outside of the AWS ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with a MS or PhD in a quantitative discipline preferred.
- Minimum of five years professional experience with ETL related technologies for Hadoop and AWS ecosystems.
- Proficiency with Python and/or Scala.
- Experience with advance query optimization
Keywords: Data Engineer, AWS, Hadoop, Data Warehousing, Python, Analytics
Please refer to Job #23645 and send an attached resume to email@example.com | For more opportunities please visit us at www.analyticrecruiting.com.
If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- a follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests and expertise.