This lead position will be responsible for all facets of quality assurance and testing.
- Help with the integration of tests with Continuous Integration and Build Environment.
- Own the end-to-end quality of the product, signoff releases to production.
- Develop an automated integration test suite that exercises all aspects of the product.
- Investigate and analyze root causes of technical issues and document software defects.
- 6+ years of experience in managing and maintaining a large scale build and release infrastructure
- MS/BS degree in computer science or other related technical field
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Gradle, Docker, Artifactory, Git, Linux OS/networking
- Strong programming skills using Shell Scripts, Python or Java
Keywords: Build Engineer, Quality Assurance, Docker, Analytics
Please refer to Job 23612 and send an attached resume to email@example.com, For more opportunities please visit us at www.analyticrecruiting.com.
If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- a follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests and expertise.
- Your resume will be sent to our client(s) only after we obtain your approval.