Business Relationship Manager
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Business Relationship Manager Location US-CA-Monterey Park Job ID 2019-7216 Category Branch Banking Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. Our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, technology, and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we’re currently ranked among the 30 largest banks in the U.S. and top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is currently seeking a Business Relationship Manager (BRM) who will strategically collaborate with commercial lending business partners, private banking, Retail Regional Managers, and/or Branch Managers to execute sales strategies. Through robust external sales plans, the BRM is expected to expand our customer base to grow assets, loans, and deposits, and to increase profitability by leveraging East West Bank’s products and services.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving an increasingly profitable market.
- Achieve quarterly/annual goals through business generation of C&I, CRE, mortgages, SBA, treasury management, deposits, investments, and international and other commercial and consumer products offered through East West Bank
- Collaborate with Regional Manager and/or Branch Manager to develop and implement customer-centric strategic marketing plans and generate new business through prospecting, outside calling, networking, and referrals
- Maintain and apply a thorough understanding of the bank’s credit policy, client eligibility and all necessary business practices to ensure the submission of accurate and complete commercial and consumer loan packages
- Actively participate in local and regional business functions
- Provide management with input regarding current policies and practices of competition, when appropriate
- Coordinate and organize targeted campaigns and events
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- 5+ years in commercial lending and/or private banking with proven sales track record
- Strong understanding of C&I loans, SBA loans and/or industry-focused lending
- In-depth knowledge of banks, credit and deposit products; experience in international activities between U.S. and Greater China preferred
- Strong analytical, marketing/sales, consulting and negotiating skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- High energy, results-oriented, and work well in a team environment
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS