A career in our Quantitative Solutions practice, within International Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help multinational companies address their cross border tax needs both locally and globally by managing their global tax rates, finding areas of cost reduction, and responding to inquiries from regulatory authorities. You’ll gain a global perspective and an awareness of tax issues stemming from changes to evolving business structures and geographic expansions. Our team helps our clients stay up to date with regulatory requirements and judicial changes while operating in a foreign market. You’ll focus on quantitative analysis of international tax reform, regulatory guidance, cross border strategy and merger and acquisitions.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
We’re leading the way as technology-enabled tax advisors who provide value through digitization, automation and increased efficiencies - all made possible by equipping our professionals to succeed in a world where transactions are faster, more complicated and require a deeper level of sophistication. PwC Tax provides unparalleled technical knowledge and specialization and industry insights, coupled with the One Firm knowledge that brings everything PwC offers to solve our clients’ needs
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Computer and Information Science, Industrial Engineering
Additional Educational Requirements:
A Master of Laws (LLM), or Master's degree in Accounting or Taxation field of study, or a Juris Doctorate (JD), will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor Degree in Accounting
Minimum Years of Experience:
CPA or commitment to pass CPA exam before being promoted to Manager and thereafter obtain CPA licensure, Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar
CPA, Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar, PhD in Computer/Information Science or STEM equivalent, MCSE, MCSD, CSQA, CSTE, CAP, CSSLP, CISSP
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- In-depth quantitative analyses including earning and profit studies, subpart F and foreign tax credit computations;
- Foreign tax reporting and international taxation compliance regulations; and,
- The practices of public accounting firms, law firms or multinational company corporate tax departments.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Leveraging, developing, and/or managing technology solutions to enable and improve client solutions;
- Seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
- Analyzing and working with complex subjects utilizing problem solving skills to deliver results;
- Creating and analyzing complex computation and reporting solutions, with the ability to clearly articulate findings to clients in visual, verbal and written formats;
- Leveraging intellectual curiosity and agility to teach oneself how to use new technology platforms to solve our clients’ problems;
- Using one or more of the following data analytic tools: alteryx, tableau, microsoft SQL server, or .Net;
- Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement;
- Communicating value propositions;
- Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections;
- Preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust;
- Seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and,
- Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
As a tax technical professional, demonstrates ability to research business and industry trends to develop a point of view to leverage in assisting with proposals, considering opportunities across multiple lines of service.
Experimentation with automation & digitization in a professional services environment including but not limited to: - innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions;
- working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools.
Exposure to pricing, client value and the negotiation process - including reviewing contracts and finding opportunities to introduce new pricing options.
We are transforming the way we deliver tax services. Find out more about what we do on our Tax Career Page at pwc.to/whatwedotax