Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Data Architect, Decision Analytics Services Job Location US-CA-San Jose ID 2019-7039 Group Analytics Type Regular Full-Time
Data Architect, Decision Analytics Services
EXL (NASDAQ:EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption. Using our proprietary, award-winning Business EXLerator Framework™, which integrates analytics, automation, benchmarking, BPO, consulting, industry best practices and technology platforms, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 24,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), Latin America, Australia and South Africa.
EXL Analytics provides data-driven, action-oriented solutions to business problems through statistical data mining, cutting edge analytics techniques and a consultative approach. Leveraging proprietary methodology and best-of-breed technology, EXL Analytics takes an industry-specific approach to transform our clients’ decision making and embed analytics more deeply into their business processes. Our global footprint of nearly 2,000 data scientists and analysts assist client organizations with complex risk minimization methods, advanced marketing, pricing and CRM strategies, internal cost analysis, and cost and resource optimization within the organization. EXL Analytics serves the insurance, healthcare, banking, capital markets, utilities, retail and e-commerce, travel, transportation and logistics industries.
Please visit for more information about EXL Analytics.
- Provide data architecture oversight to delivery teams
- Participate in data management functions, e.g., data governance, data quality management, metadata management, master/reference data management, data modeling
- Work with Chief Data Office to establish design patterns, standards, and best practices for these functions
- Work with delivery teams to develop solution architectures and solution designs that align with enterprise reference architectures
- Work with delivery teams to develop logical design of data solutions including data flows, conceptual and logical models
- Work with delivery teams to ensure solutions leverage enterprise tools and have reusable components and services
- 4+ years’ experience architecting analytic solutions using traditional architectures (Inmon, Kimball)
- 2+ years’ experience architecting analytic solutions using Big Data architectures (e.g., data lakes, data zones)
- 2+ years of enterprise level data architecture experience
- Good understanding of data governance, data quality, master/reference data, metadata, data modeling
- Knowledge of data management tools
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Background in computer science or related field
- Candidate needs to work out of Pleasanton, CA
- Must be able to think and act strategically, and be able to operationalize
- Strong leadership and collaborative skills in growing technology partnerships with business and IT teams
- Proven ability to clearly communicate complex technical ideas, regardless of the technical capacity of the audience
- Outstanding inter-personal and communication skills (written, verbal, and technology illustrations)
- Good team player
What we offer:
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.
EEO Statement EEO/Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabilities Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS