We arelooking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join our team in Menlo Park office, so as to manage portfolio and fund operations.
About the Company:
Noah US LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary company of Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE: NOAH) http://ir.noahgroup.com/, one of the largest wealth and asset management in China. Noah Holdings is headquartered in Shanghai, China with a focus on global investment and asset allocation services for high net worth individuals and institutions. We are now looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join our team in Menlo Park office.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for portfolio and fund operations & management including information disclosure, settlements, investor enquires, cash management, and performance analysis related to Investment Funds.
- Coordinate and assist with portfolio manager, product team, fund administrators, legal counsel, internal and external key stakeholders.
- Ensure funds are operating in compliance within their objectives and restrictions.
- Perform administrative and operational tasks related to the funds and ad hoc tasks as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting and Economics or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Investment Management, Fund Operations, Product Development or Accounting.
- Prior exposure to Private Equity, Venture Capital related products are preferred.
- Solid experience in middle-back office operations and supports.
- Solid working knowledge on rules and regulations relating to asset management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English and Mandarin.
- Good command on Excel, Word and operation systems.
- Pro-active, attentive to details, independent, keen to learn, able to adapt to challenges in a fast-paced work environment.
If you are ready to challenge yourself in a performance-driven and dynamic culture that recognizes and rewards talent, we would like to meet you. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our application process is completely secure and confidential. We will contact you to pursue a conversation if your background and skills align with our firm’s needs.