Associate I, Mortgage Advisory- Loan Coordination
The Mortgage Advisory Associate I is an entry level team member on the Mortgage Lending team. This role partners with a Mortgage Advisor (VP I, VP II, Director or MD) in facilitating mortgage loan transactions for our Private Bank clients. Utilizing direct client contact, the Mortgage Advisor Associate I will ensure all information is gathered from the client and provided to other internal teams (Mortgage UW and Mortgage Ops), and act as a liaison between internal teams in order to provide the smoothest possible client experience for the mortgage transaction. The most qualified candidate will be highly organized, with ability to pay attention to the details, needs to be proactive and able to multi-task, and should have strong written and verbal communication skills. Qualifications
• Highly polished interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communications, suitable for navigating high net worth clients through the mortgage origination process. Ability to manage client expectations (especially when sensitive situations arise) and communicate in a sophisticated manner with clients and internal partners alike in regards to loan inquiries and transactions in process.
• Clear understanding of residential mortgage transactions and how to keep a loan transaction moving from application through to funding and recording.
• Familiar with the regulatory requirements for residential mortgage originations and related deadlines for disclosures, credit decisions, required notices, etc.
• An understanding of the interplay between SVB Private Bank as the lender and the title companies used in real estate transactions.
• Keen organizational skills in order to keep a large number of transactions moving at the same time, minimizing the days in process for refinance transactions, ensuring all purchase transaction deadlines are met, and maintaining a clean pipeline in regards to timely dispositions of files as needed.