Customer Service Lead
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Customer Service Lead Location US-CA-Chino Hills Job ID 2020-7420 Category Branch Banking Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. Our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, technology, and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we’re currently ranked among the 30 largest banks in the U.S. and top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is currently seeking a Customer Service Lead who will assist customers in the branch or over the phone with their financial needs such as cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers and loan payments. The Customer Service Lead supervises the Customer Service Representatives and provides guidance and approvals as needed.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving an increasingly profitable market.
- Provide front-facing support for branch customers in a wide range of bank products and services, including safe deposit box management, merchant/vault and ATM processing, and foreign currency exchange
- Provide access and information to customers about the many products and services East West Bank offers
- Refer customers to Business Relationship Managers and/or Financial Consultants for needs assessment to cross-sell bank products
- Resolve escalated client complaints/issues promptly and effectively
- May assist Branch Manager in training customer service representatives to effectively identify quality referral opportunities and to provide ongoing training regarding sales campaigns, compliance and other bankwide communication as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- 2+ years of customer service, teller or sales experience within the banking and/or financial service industry
- Strong working knowledge of branch operations required
- Familiarity with standard branch technology and teller equipment
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and customer-service skills
- Ability to follow standard operating policies and procedures
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS