Workplace Financial Consultant - Los Angeles, CA
Put your expertise in retirement planning to work every day.
We're Looking For
- Series 7 & Series 63 licenses required
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service or sales role preferred
- Knowledge of tax exempt retirement products and services highly desirable
- Previous phone center experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional customer results
of Your Role
Retirement Planners play a critical role in driving customer loyalty so our Tax Exempt retirement plan participants choose to become Fidelity customers for life. They will be responsible for helping our workplace participants better understand and maximize their plan benefits and provide the education and guidance they need to make their own informed decisions.
- Your comprehensive understanding of the current market, economy, & economic trends
- Your robust consultative, influencing and communication skills
- Proven capability to be proactive and demonstrate initiative
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Your receptiveness to feedback and willingness to adapt to change
- Onboarding new participants into their workplace plans by providing education on their company's match and savings as well as fundamental guidance to help with choosing their investment strategy
- Supporting consolidation inquiries by proactively asking participants about prior workplace plans and other outside investments and offering suitable solutions to meet the customers' needs
- Actively engaging Tax Exempt Market retirement plan participants in a needs based analysis to identify appropriate solutions that will compliment and support their overall retirement plan
- Leverage guidance offering and appropriate tools to assist customers with their retirement readiness
- Applying consultative selling skills to customer interactions to identify suitable solutions and guidance while acquiring, retaining and developing assets
- Understanding and articulating Fidelity Viewpoints to provide general education to clients
- Identify opportunities to provide more complex guidance and partner with other Retirement Planner associates as appropriate
How Your Work Impacts
The Regional Center Retirement Planner provides education and support for our workplace participants. You're tasked with creating awareness around retirement readiness and influencing our customers to take action to improve their personal retirement situation. You're providing value to Fidelity in a variety of ways including increasing cash flow through increasing deferrals and driving crossover customers that creates Personal & Workplace Investment flows. Certifications:
Series 07 - FINRA, Series 66 - FINRA Company Overview
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients . We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money.
Join Us At Fidelity, you'll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don't need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you've always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity
at fidelitycareers.com .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com , or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.