Position Overview: The Sr. Research Analyst will assist other Sr. Research Analysts and Portfolio Managers in conducting in-depth research and making investment decisions for listed companies globally, principally within the Global Consumer Discretionary industry. The candidate should have excellent financial analysis and modeling skills and be aware of financial and economic industry trends globally.
Skills and Abilities:
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in sell-side and/or buy-side equity research.
• 5 or more years covering the consumer sector, with emphasis on Consumer Discretionary.
• Business consulting experience or business strategy development focusing on consumer discretionary and/or staples is desirable.
• Demonstrated enthusiasm for identifying upcoming and current consumer trends.
• Personally passionate about cutting-edge trends, including fashion, restaurants, and travel.
• Undergraduate university degree with excellent academic credentials. MBA preferred.
• Comprehensive understanding of financial statements and valuation methodologies.
• Strong analytical, accounting and financial modeling skills.
• Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
• Creativity and intellectual curiosity.
• A strong interest in equity investing and a respect for disciplined, value-oriented investment strategies is highly preferred.
• Demonstrated teamwork balanced with the ability to direct independent work.
Please visit us at https://www.causewaycap.com/about-causeway/careers/
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the fact or perception of their race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.