Service Solutions Group – Research and Resolution Team - Greater Los Angeles, CA Area
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Remote Licensed Service Support Specialist - Research and Resolution Team in the Greater LA area ! The position is fully remote and requires you reside in the Greater Los Angeles, California area . We offer virtual interviewing and on boarding, as well as access to our virtual training and support. Full access to work from home capabilities to support our clients remotely.
In the Service Support Group you will be an integral part of a team that provides expertise for all complex service items, emphasizing "point of service" resolution. You will own the outcome for the customer and provide a personalized, frictionless experience to effectively resolve the customer need. In this role, you will have the opportunity to help our customers feel more confident, make clearer decisions, and achieve their own financial dreams.
of Your Role
The Service Support team will be empowered and trained to resolve most issues "at point of service," and will proactively reach out to customers to resolve "not in good order" items and other Fidelity identified issues. You will serve as a single point of contact to customers, providing a dedicated, compassionate, and balanced approach by building customer confidence and earning their trust. This includes:
- Owning the issue to completion
- Providing simple, easy solutions for complex requests
- Leveraging comprehensive digital solutions
- Servicing the full spectrum of customer needs, including account set up, money movement, trading and establishing /updating account features
- Series 7 required
- Series 63 or ability to obtain within 90 days
- 2-3 years of previous financial services experience
- An ability to process transactions with efficiency and accuracy
- Your strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize decisions in a fast moving environment
- Creative problem resolution skills with an ability to balance risk and the customer experience
- You are able to take ownership of complex situations that result in positive outcomes for the customer
- You have experience in a team environment that fosters culture of peer to peer coaching, collaboration and recognition
- You implement Fidelity's Service Support strategy by supporting the reactive and proactive needs of customers, and our front line associates
- You deliver the best customer experience in the financial services industry by quickly resolving issues and taking ownership to resolve more complex situations
- You correspond with customers through a number of channels including phone, letters and emails to quickly resolve the request
- Deliver efficient and responsive resolution in the most effective way possible
Series 07 - FINRA, Series 63 - FINRA Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at email@example.com or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.