- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Causeway Capital Management LLC
- 02 Feb 18 2018-02-02
The Portfolio Administrator will work within the Operations Department to reconcile directed broker commissions and accounts with custodian banks. He/She will produce the end of day T+0 Report and manage monthly cash flow reporting.
Company Overview: Causeway Capital Management LLC provides equity investment management services to corporations, pension plans, public retirement plans, sovereign wealth funds, Taft-Hartley pension plans, endowments and foundations, mutual funds, charities, private trusts, wrap fee programs and other institutions. The 100% employee-owned firm, based in Los Angeles, began operations in June 2001 and manages approximately $56 billion in international, global and emerging market equities, both long only and long-short. Causeway employs a unique blend of fundamental and quantitative investment strategies, and offers its clients access to the firm’s proprietary risk analytics.
Position Overview: The Portfolio Administrator will work within the Operations Department to reconcile directed broker commissions and accounts with custodian banks. He/She will produce the end of day T+0 Report and manage monthly cash flow reporting. Additional responsibilities include UCITS administration, maintaining trade confirms and organizing monthly broker statements. The Portfolio Administrator will be qualified to provide backup for settlements, pricing (including global absolute return pricing and swap valuation), daily corporate actions processing and the diversification report.
Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in related financial field.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong GPA required.
- Must have strong computer skills - including proficiency with Excel.
- Familiarity with Bloomberg and Eagle or OpenSTaARS is preferred.
- Experience with Omgeo CTM, Alert, Electra, Eagle and/or Charles River desired.
- Ability to communicate effectively with department and management.
- Attention to detail in typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrates teamwork coupled with self-motivation.
- Excellent writing ability.