Minimum 5-7years of architecture and design experience in developing enterprise levelsolutions mainly in J2EE technologies.
Good knowledge and experience in using industry based best practices andapproaches to design J2EE based on solutions.
• Good communication skill to present technical solution with client'sarchitecture/tech team.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in development using J2EE technologies
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in working Database technologies(Preferable DB technologies are MySQL, MSSQL and PostgreSQL).
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in developing solution using RESTfulWeb Services
• Strong understanding of the entire AWS Product and Service Suite (EC2,S3, VPC, Cloud Formation, RDS, Lambda, Redshift, SQS, SNS) of products andtheir applicable use cases, best practices and implementation and supportconsiderations.
• Familiarity with principles of Agile, Continuous Integration and theSoftware Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Strong understanding of Linux Operating System
• Coordinate and participate in DevOps and SysAdmin tasks as necessary
• Experience with Automation tools like Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Puppet,Ant a plus.
• Experience in working with NoSql technologies a plus
• Experience or knowledge of AWS Serverless Architectures &Development/Operations a plus
• Experience in working with Azure, Google Cloud platforms a plus
• Experience working with DAM Product like MediaBeacon, Nuxeo, ADAM,OpenText etc a plus.